We are looking forward to our Summer of 2021 Fishing Camps. When you register with a deposit by Apr. 1, you will Save $100 on the Camp Tuition Cost with our Spring Discount Savings! Details on our “2021 Fishing Camp Session Dates & Tuition” page.
The US – Canada Border is still closed because of Covid. Depending on when the border opens will determine if we’ll be able to have our Fishing Camp this summer. If you register with a deposit to reserve a space on the camp and the border does not reopen in time to have the camp, we will refund your deposit in full or you may forward the deposit to our Summer of ’22 Fishing Camp (your choice).
On our last Summer of Fishing Camps, our campers and staff caught over 1200 Northern Pike, Walleye, Jumbo Perch & Smallmouth Bass including several large fish over 30 in. We hope you’ll be able to join us on one of our Exciting Summer of 2021 Canadian Wilderness Fishing Camp Experiences!
• Fishing Summer Camps for boys ages 10-17 / Fishing Camps for kids & teens for 39 summers
• 2 Week Boy’s Fishing Camp totally focused on fishing – Fish for many hours by motorboat everyday
• Located in the beautiful Canadian Wilderness of Northern Ontario on Mattagami Lake near Timmins
• Fish for large northern pike, walleye, jumbo perch & smallmouth bass
• Wilderness paradise inhabited by wildlife such as moose, black bear, loons, eagles & much more
• Transportation included from many areas in the U.S. & Canada (Check “Transportation” page for all Depart/Return locations). Campers are also met at the Buffalo & Toronto Airports.
• Accommodations in fully equipped rustic cabins. Even though we’re on a wilderness lake, the cabins have hot showers, flush toilets, running water, electricity, etc.
• Experienced & helpful adult staff
• For all fishing ability levels – from beginner to well experienced
• TASC Canadian Wilderness Fishing Camps has provided exciting Wilderness Fishing Camps for kids & teens for 39 summers – since 1981. Some of our campers have enjoyed our camp so much that they have returned for as many as 5 summers! Through the years, we’ve had campers from many parts of the USA, Canada and countries such as France, Venezuela, Belgium, UK, Switzerland, Germany, Mexico, BVI and others. We welcome campers from any state, province or country!
For more about our Fishing Summer Camps, click on the links above to view our other pages of camp info & photos