We are now accepting camp registrations. Session Dates and Tuition Cost for our 2023 Camp are listed on our “2023 Fishing Camp Session Dates” page. Save as much as $350 with our Cyber Weeks Discount if you register by Dec. 20. Great Holiday/Christmas gift idea for your son or grandson! If you would like to register your son for the camp or just have questions about the camp, call us at 540-937-8272 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to once again fishing on the waters of beautiful Mattagami Lake and catching those big northern pike and the plentiful walleye and sharing this exciting experience with our campers as we have since 1981!
On our Fishing Camp this past summer, our campers and staff caught an average of over 60 Northern Pike, Walleye, Jumbo Perch & Smallmouth Bass per person. On many of our camps, several Pike have been caught in the 30-40 inch range. We hope you’ll be able to join us on our Exciting Summer of 2023 Canadian Wilderness Fishing Camp Experience!
• Fishing Summer Camp for boys ages 10-17 / Fishing Camp for kids & teens for 40 summers
• 2 Week Boy’s Fishing Camp totally focused on fishing – Fish for many hours by motorboat everyday
• Located in the beautiful Canadian Wilderness of Northern Ontario on Mattagami Lake near Timmins
• Fish for large northern pike, walleye, jumbo perch & smallmouth bass
• Wilderness paradise inhabited by wildlife such as moose, black bear, loons, eagles & much more
• Transportation included from many areas in the U.S. & Canada (Check “Transportation” page for all Depart/Return locations). Campers are also met at the Buffalo & Toronto Airports.
• Accommodations in fully equipped rustic cabins. Even though we’re on a wilderness lake, the cabins have hot showers, flush toilets, running water, electricity, etc.
• Experienced & helpful adult staff
• For all fishing ability levels – from beginner to well experienced
• TASC Canadian Wilderness Fishing Camps has provided exciting Wilderness Fishing Camps for kids & teens for 40 summers – since 1981. Some of our campers have enjoyed our camp so much that they have returned for as many as 5 summers! Through the years, we’ve had campers from many parts of the USA, Canada and countries such as France, Venezuela, Belgium, UK, Switzerland, Germany, Mexico, BVI and others. We welcome campers from any state, province or country!
For more about our Fishing Summer Camps, click on the links above to view our other pages of camp info & photos